Raw Fresh Locally & Organically Grown Parsley – A Superfood!
• Has more vitamin C than any other standard culinary vegetable, approximately three times as much as oranges
• The iron content is twice as much as spinach
• Good source of manganese, calcium and potassium
• Contains flavonoids that act as antioxidants
• Rich in vitamin A, well-known for its effects on vision, plus can mitigate risks of atherosclerosis and diabetes.
• It is believed that raw parsley cleanses the blood, dissolves sticky deposits in veins, maintains elasticity of blood vessels, facilitates removal of moderately sized kidney and gallstones
So use it on everything you can – salads, soups, dips, and anything else you can think of!