Nature's Love 1500mg Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Drops - 1 oz
1 fl oz Nature's Love Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Drops with 1500mg Extract from non-GMO Proprietary Hemp Cultivars with a rich full spectrum of terpenes and other phytochemicals. Blended with Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT Oil) for improved absorption. This product has 3 times as much extract as the normal Hemp Extract Drops in the same 1 oz bottle.
- At Nature's Love The Mission is to Make Top Quality Hemp Extracts Affordable, because everyone deserves Nature's Love
- Products are 100% Non-Psychoactive and legal in all 50 states
- Nature's Love Hemp is grown with compassion, under strict sanitation guidelines, using only organic practices
- Make our Proprietary Cultivars Extract a part of your everyday life, and see what our hemp can do for you!
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT Oil), Proprietary Cultivars Hemp Extract, Peppermint and Orange Oil
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Robinsons Nest assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.