New Chapter Zyflamend™ Whole Body
#1-selling multi-herbal formula provides joint support, a healthy inflammation response, and herbal pain relief.
† With Ginger for occasional pain relief after exercise.
Zyflamend Whole Body is our best-selling, award-winning herbal approach to pain relief.*† Zyflamend is a combination of ten herbs used for thousands of years by millions of people to promote health and longevity.
- Awarded the 2016 Best of Supplements Award for Pain Relief in Better Nutrition Magazine.
- Awarded 2013 Best Herbal Supplement in the Specialty & Herbal Supplement category for the Vity Awards in Vitamin Retailer Magazine.
What does Zyflamend Whole Body do?
Stay active with our #1-selling multi-herbal approach to pain relief. This herbal pain reliever helps to balance your body's natural, healthy inflammation response at the cellular level.* Plus, full-spectrum Ginger helps relieve minor pain or soreness.*†
- Herbal Pain Relief: Zyflamend works on pain where it starts, supporting a healthy inflammation response to address occasional pain*† (as shown in preclinical testing on NfkB levels)
- 4-in-1 support: Healthy mobility, flexibility, joint function, and healthy inflammation response for overall joint support & comfort *
- The 10 herbs in Zyflamend are proven to work better together—including synergistic Turmeric, Rosemary, Green Tea & Ginger‡
The Zyflamend Difference
Choosing the right supplements is important. See how New Chapter can make a difference.
Many people seeking joint support take glucosamine or chondroitin, which tend to be sourced from livestock and help with joint cartilage. But what about the other components of your joints, such as tissue and bone? Zyflamend Whole Body is formulated for herbal pain relief and supports your body’s healthy response to inflammation, which is critical for joint comfort and movement.*
- 1st herbal pain reliever† to be Non-GMO Project Verified
- 100% vegetarian
- No synthetic fillers
- No DLPA
- No animal enzymes or byproducts
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.